Thursday 19 February 2015

A Quiet Afternoon

This afternoon saw us escaping from the heat! With a busy afternoon ahead for many - Netball trials, Cricket and softball practices and Basketball games - we started on the designs for our hot air ballons. These are a starting point for our Inquiry topic - Turangawaewae - A Place to Stand. We are going to be looking closely at various places around NZ that are important to all of us. The idea of journeying in a hot air balloon is summed up through our mural - "Up, Up and Away"!



3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! Are you going to make some real ones? I'd love to see them if you do. What about sending some of your finished designs over to me as you finish them. I'd love to out them up in the foyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool hot air balloons, I like the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that hot air balloon, you'll never get me on that

    ReplyDelete