Thursday 29 May 2014

Wednesday of Week 4

I want to thank Room 11 for their co-operation today. I have lost my voice and the class has been great - listening carefully to me. I've really appreciated it!

 Today we had a game of "Crab Soccer" with Room 9. It was great to hear Mr Bussell praising the boys for their readiness to join other teams. It was lots of fun and maybe a game we will play again!
Was that a goal?

Where did the ball go?

I've got it!!

All on the move...

 Yesterday during Inquiry we looked at the types of questions that the students should be using for their interviews. We had a good session looking t the difference between "fat" and "skinny" questions.

This afternoon we took a break from our Inquiry ladder activity and looked at some Thinkers Skills tasks. Maisie's use of false teeth was one task that stood out for me! However there was some very creative thinking going on around the classroom!


So that was our day!

1 comment: